Hazing Prevention Webinars
StopHazing offers research-informed webinars on a range of topics to support hazing prevention through capacity building. We can tailor webinar content and include bundle options to meet the specific needs of the organization or stakeholder groups. Example topics include:
- Prevention Science for Hazing Prevention
- Assessment and Evaluation for Hazing Prevention
- Intersections of Hazing and Sexual Violence
- Bystander Intervention for Hazing Prevention
- Social Norms Approach to Hazing Prevention
- Hazing Investigations and Accountability
- Hazing, Mental Health, and Well-being
- Leadership Development for Hazing Prevention
- Cultural Competence for Hazing Prevention
- Intersections of Racism & Hazing Prevention
- Fostering Campus Commitment to Hazing Prevention
For additional information, bundle options, and pricing, contact email@example.com.
Note: StopHazing Webinar Subscription may also be of interest.