StopHazing Webinar Subscription Program
Designed for institutions that are perhaps in the beginning stages of engaging in campus-wide hazing prevention, the StopHazing Webinar Subscription program provides member institutions with access to four new webinars with companion readings and resources each academic year. Webinars will be recorded and available for campus professionals to rewatch on-demand and share with colleagues at their college or university. Institutions with a webinar subscription will also have the opportunity to send one staff member to a virtual Hazing Prevention Academy (HPA) per academic year and StopHazing staff members will be available to provide assistance to campus professionals via email.
Included in subscription:
- Four new webinars with companion readings and resources
- Access to webinar recordings on-demand
- One free registration to a virtual HPA
- StopHazing assistance via email
2021-2022 Tentative Webinars:
- Social Norms Approach to Hazing Prevention
- Hazing Incident Investigations
- Assessment and Evaluation for Hazing Prevention
- Bystander Intervention for Hazing Prevention
Cost: $1,000 per academic year.*
*Discounts are available for institutions serving historically under-served populations such as HBCUs, TCUs, HSIs, and community colleges.
Membership runs July 1st to June 30th annually.
If interested in becoming an institutional member or you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.