Hazing Prevention Curriculum: StandUp to Hazing™
StandUp to Hazing™ is the new hazing prevention curriculum for students, staff, campus groups, and teams.
The only online hazing prevention curriculum grounded in the research, based on survey data from more than 45,000 college students.
About the Curriculum
StandUp to Hazing™ was developed and launched in 2023 by StopHazing, the nation’s leader in research about hazing and its prevention. We created this course in response to demand for a high-quality, engaging, and research-based online training.
What will you do in twenty minutes?
The self-guided, 20-minute course educates about the realities of hazing and how to recognize, intervene, report, and prevent it by developing leadership skills and building healthy, safe, and inclusive campus environments and groups.
Who is it for?
- Students, including campus groups, teams, and organizations
- Faculty, staff, and administrators
- Coaches and advisors
- Parents, guardians, and mentors
What makes this hazing prevention curriculum unique?
- Emphasis on healthy group development and ethical leadership development
- State-of-the-art online learning and self-assessment
- Designed with attention to diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Fulfills legal mandates for research-based hazing prevention education
- Developed by experts in student development and hazing prevention
- Robust assessment and evaluation data included
- Additional reports, recommendations for prevention, and expert consulting available
Contact us for details, a demo, and pricing.
Submit the form below and we’ll be in touch with more information.
View and download this 1-pager summary of StandUp to Hazing.
Contact email@example.com for more information and questions.